As many of you know I am a stay at home mummy with a very busy tot.It is such a blessing! I am however ready for bed before his bed time! lol
I have so much fun with him each day during our daily activity times. This includes a fun learning theme each week, musical / artwork activity, story time, short screen time and snack time. Each activity falls in with that weeks theme. Last week the was Under the Sea theme! I really enjoyed this too! I drew a fun under the sea coloring in page for him.
We sang songs about different sea animals and I made him sandwiches in the shapes of fish with Cherios as bubbles. I read “Little Fish” to him and we watched Sammy the Sea Turtle Adventures during that week. (15minutes a day). We had a fun puppet show with the cutest little sea finger puppets!
For moms who are working these fun activities are a great way to bond with your busy little tot over the holidays or on weekends. A great way to boost those motor, sensory and co-ordination skills while having lots of fun!
Each week I will be sharing the following:
- Your own free “daily planner for busy tots” ( one free download a week)
- Fun weekly DIY step by step activity tutorials for different learning themes (farm animals, under the sea, my body,shapes,numbers, letters, colors, weather ,Days of the week, Months,Easter etc.
- Fun DIY games & printables that boost motor and sensory skills
- Healthy food recipes for fussy tots
- DIY time out corner
- Sensory jars & bins tutorials
- and more!