Welcome to the start of an amazing journey towards a new, confident, fit and fabulous YOU!
I want to firstly congratulate you on making this life changing decision towards leading an active, fit and healthier lifestyle.
Let’s look at the next step along your new journey!
Start immediately with making changes to your current eating habits!
Here is a list of foods that you need to avoid at all cost!!! ~ Good news is that as a reward for eating well and exercising 6 days of the week you can have 1 cheat meal!!! 🙂
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Fast food
- Fried foods
- White flour
- White bread /rolls
- Pies/ Pastries
- Processed meats (viennas; sausage, cold meats)
- Any condiments containing sugar
Let’s look at what you can eat. ~ Remember this isn’t a diet but a LIFESTYLE!
- Choose one protein , one carbohydrate and one healthy fat to every meal and snack.
- Make sure that both are the size of your palm of your hand.
- 3 healthy meals and 2-3 healthy snacks daily
- Drink 8-10 glasses of still plain water
- Grilled chicken breasts
- Can of tuna in water
- Lean Bacon / Macon
- Salmon / Mackerel
- Extra lean mince
- Grilled fish
- Boiled Eggs
- 100% whey protein shake
- Sirloin steak – fat removed
- Pork Center Loin chops
- Rice cakes
- Wild / Brown rice
- Lentils / Chickpeas
- Green Salad
- Oat bran
- Rye bread/ gluten free
- Gluten free pasta / bread
- Whole wheat wrap / tortilla
- Sweet potato
- Baby Marrow
- Mixed berries when in season
- Olive oil
- Canola oil
- Coconut oil
- Peanut oil
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Fat free / low fat milk (250ml)
- 1 small cup of Low fat plain yogurt
- Greek yogurt (2 TBS)
- Mozzarella cheese (the size of matchbox per serving)
- Low fat cottage cheese (2 TBS)
- Almond milk (250ml)
- Soy Milk (250ml)
- Almond paste sugar and salt free (1TBS)
- Hummus (1TBS)
- Salt and sugar free peanut butter (1TBS)
- Honey (1TBS)
Download this awesome meal plan!